The Shared Care
THE SHARED CARE Welfare Organization (Reg. No KPK/DSW/4355)
Aims and Objectives:-
- To work for the welfare and rehabilitation of poor patients.
- To work for community development with a focus particularly on women, children, youth, disabled and aged.
- Arrangement of recreational programmes intended to keep people away from anti-social activities.
- To provide free services to the poor, needy and destitute.
- To spread awareness about different issues i.e. peace, women violence, child labour, HIV/AIDs etc.